Pepper Attack FAQs
Q1: What is Pepper Attack?
- Pepper Attack is a rare 10,000 NFT collection that powers a play-to-earn strategy game. The story revolves around a war between the Peppers and the Underlord’s Army. Detailed information is published on our website: pepperattack.com
Q2: Where can I mint Mystic Peppers?
- You can mint a Mystic Pepper directly on our main website. They will also be available on the aftermarket on OpenSea. Check out the guides at this link.
Q3: Is there a limit to how many Peppers I can mint in a transaction?
- You can mint up to 50 Peppers per transaction.
Q4: What are Mystic Peppers?
- Mystic Peppers are the first 10,000 Peppers minted during our initial launch. While more Peppers will be discovered later, only Mystic Peppers can mine & earn MYTE.
Q5: What is MYTE?
- MYTE is a super rare metal that functions as a currency that can be used for purchasing, recruiting and participating in various events. Only Mystic Peppers can produce MYTE. It will be tradable for ETH on the marketplace.
Q6: How many Mystic Peppers are reserved?
- The first 100 Mystic Peppers will be reserved for Discord and Twitter event participants. After this runs out we will purchase them from the secondary market to fund future events.
Q7: Will there be other types of Peppers introduced in the future?
- Yes, more types of Peppers will be introduced into the game later (e.g. Pepper Lady). The umbrella term for them is Ordinary Peppers to distinguish them from Mystic Peppers. They will either be sold to players at a later date, or recruited/purchased with MYTE.
- Like Mystic Peppers, ordinary Peppers will come with base stats and can participate in gameplay and Black Rock battles. However, only the first 10,000 Mystic Peppers can be used to mine MYTE. This ability will not be shared by any future Peppers.
Q8: How many Peppers should I buy?
- The game is designed so that you only need one Pepper to play. However, it is recommended to have a minimum of two Peppers, of which at least one is a Mystic Pepper. This is so your Mystic Peppers can mine the MYTE needed to make purchases and compete in battle. While it's possible to earn MYTE with an Ordinary Pepper by playing the game, it will be much slower than mining.
Q9: Can I get a free Mystic Pepper?
- As of now, we don't have a scholarship program, but we do give away Mystic Peppers on special occasions on Discord and/or Twitter. You should follow us on Twitter and pay attention to the "Contests and Giveaways" category on our Discord for Mystic Pepper Giveaways.
Q10: How can I make a contribution?
Here are a few ways you can support us and our community. We read every message and notice all of your support and contributions:
Q11: Do you have a Whitepaper or Tokenomics?
- Yes, they can be viewed on our official website pepperattack.com
- Also, please review the other content there to learn more about Pepper Attack. For example, our Tokenomics would help you to understand our in-game token "MYTE" once the mining feature is introduced.
Q12: Do we have a scholarship program?
- No. We don't have a scholarship program at the moment, but might create one in the future if we feel it would benefit both the game and the community.